Kenai RV has competitive site rates at our 23 sites, beautifully situated RV park in Kenai, Alaska nestled in the trees of the Kenai Peninsula. In other words, Kenai RV guests experience privacy between each site, while enjoying the beauty of their surroundings at an affordable rate. Also, each RV site is 60 feet long and plenty wide. So, there’s lots of room in our spacious sites to relax and unwind after a fun-filled day of fishing, kayaking, or taking in the sights around Kenai RV. Plus, we love our dogs, so our pet friendly RV sites are perfect for the whole family! In addition, the exciting fact is that our beautiful RV park in Kenai is just 4 minutes from Salmon Fishing on the Kenai River! That makes Kenai RV site rates an even better deal!
- 22 Electrical Hookups & Water
- Big rig friendly RV sites
- 60 ft long RV pads
- ATV and UTV access to the Kenai River
- Short distance from fishing for Silver Salmon, King Salmon, Red Salmon, Pink Salmon and Rainbow Trout on the banks of the Kenai River.
- Pets are welcome at our pet friendly RV park in Kenai (Pets must remain with owners on leash or in vehicles at all times)
RV Rates for 2021**
Full Hookup- (Electricity & Water)
- June, August & September $55 per night
- July $75 per night
Tent sites (Dry sites)
- June, July, August & September $20 per night
TeePee sites (Dry sites, sleeps up to four confortably)
- June, August & September $40 per night
- July $65 per night
- Pet Fee: $3 per night- Our pet-friendly RV park requires that all pets must be under the care of owner at all times, either on a leash or in a vehicle.
- Extra Vehicle Fee: $5 per night/vehicle- vehicles must be parked in RV site or designated overflow parking
Refund and Deposit Policy
Deposits and Final Payment:
A deposit of 50% will confirm your reservation; balance is due upon arrival. We honor your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
There is a one-night charge for all cancellations.
For reservations consisting of more than 7 days, there is a 2-night charge for each week’s stay. Reservations of seven days or more require a cancellation at least 45 days prior to scheduled day of arrival for a refund (less applicable charges). If a cancellation is made less than 45 days of arrival for a reservation, we are unable to refund the deposit. Reservations will not be credited for a late arrival or early departure.
No Shows and Late Arrivals:
No partial refunds will be given for early departures or late arrivals.