This year Kenai RV has a limited number of affordable water only sites, as well as dry land sites (no amenities), available in our beautifully wooded RV park, located near the Kenai River in Kenai, Alaska. Because we are still in the process of expanding our RV park, we’ve priced our sites affordably, so our rates can’t be beat.
Click the button to make a reservation.
Or call us at 541-941-1620 to make your reservation by phone.
Kenai RV has incredibly competitive site rates at our 31 beautifully situated RV park in Kenai, Alaska with partial hookup sites (water only) nestled in the trees of the Kenai Peninsula. In other words, Kenai RV guests experience privacy between each site, while enjoying the beauty of their surroundings at an affordable rate. Also, each RV site is 60 feet long and plenty wide. So, there’s lots of room in our spacious sites to relax and unwind after a fun-filled day of fishing, kayaking, or taking in the sights around Kenai RV. Plus, we love our dogs, so our
Another great amenity is that our RV Park in Kenai has group RV sites available for those wanting to camp together on one giant site. Kenai RV is not just another parking lot full of RVs. This is because we pride ourselves on keeping nature in your outdoor experience at our wooded RV park in Kenai, Alaska. Our rustic RV park provides the amenities listed below.
- 11 Partial hookups which include water only
- 12 Dry Camping RV Sites– no electricity or water available
- Big rig friendly RV sites
- 60 ft long RV pads
- Group RV site available (up to 3 RVs per group site) RV rates are per RV
- ATV and UTV access to the Kenai River
- Short distance from fishing for Silver Salmon, King Salmon, Red Salmon, Pink Salmon and Rainbow Trout on the banks of the Kenai River.
- Pets are welcome at our pet friendly RV park in Kenai (Pets must remain with owners on leash or in vehicles at all times)
RV Rates for 2019**
Partial Hookup- Water Only RV Sites
- June $45 per night
- July $70 per night
- August $45 per night
- September $35 per night
Dry Camping RV Sites– No water or electricity
- July $40 per night
** price listed is per RV
- Pet Fee: $3 per pet/ night- Our pet-friendly RV park requires that all pets must be under the care of owner at all times, either on a leash or in a vehicle.
- Extra Vehicle Fee: $5 per night/vehicle- vehicles must be parked in RV site or designated overflow parking
- 10% military discount. Proof required.
Call now for information about RV rates or to reserve your RV site!
Refund and Deposit Policy
Deposits and Final Payment:
A deposit of 50% will confirm your reservation; balance is due upon arrival. We honor your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal check, or money order.
There is a one-night charge for all cancellations. For reservations consisting of more than 7 days, there is a 2-night charge for each week’s stay. A reservation must be cancelled at least 45 days prior to scheduled day of arrival for a full refund (less applicable charges). If a cancellation is made within 45 days of arrival or for a reservation in July, we are unable to refund the deposit. Reservations will not be credited for a late arrival or early departure.
No Shows and Late Arrivals:
No partial refunds will be given for early departures or late arrivals.
No Shows will be charged the full amount.
Discover more about things to do near our RV park in Kenai, Alaska at our Discover Kenai page https://kenairv.net/discover-kenai/